Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Optimism.

It's not often I feel the need to write something positive in a blog of any sort. It's generally a place where my darker and deeper thoughts go to run around. But, it's also not very often you get to repeat a part of your life, but do it properly.

I got my job back at Cricket Communications, which is now under new management. I also got a new 1994 Chevy Silverado (C1500 series). This time last year, I was working at Cricket and just got a new car, but of course, things went south. I have a chance to repeat this and do it right. I have better pay, and more hours than I do at my current job, which I'm easily overjoyed to quit (mainly because I'm about to be fired as it is). And I start school Jan. 20th, and Cricket is willing to be flexible with my hours and give me plenty of time to handle both school and work. I'm very excited. With tax refund season coming soon, and the left over money from my financial aid, I should have enough money to pay my grandma back her 600 dollars, and have enough left over to get a laptop (finally). Things are looking up. I'll be seeing Bryan next week, and Christmas is only a few days away. Now, if I can only fix things with Matt, I'll be at 100%. And the best news of all, I don't feel like killing myself anymore, which, I know disappoints some people, but I think it's time for celebration!

0 comments: