Monday, December 7, 2009

Regrets.

I have something special with someone special but I feel as if I can't give my whole heart to him for fear of losing you. You've gone and left, yet again. And I can't even be sure of your reasons are true or just another lie from your cowardice. I have a chance for something new, special; something that sets my heart ablaze with new feelings and experiences... with someone who makes me feel like I can fly and helps me be a better person every day. But even with all of that, I want you. And my logical side says to give you space: if you want to talk to me, you will. But, my other, more dominate, side says to fight and make it known that I care and that I'm here, still. I haven't yet decided a course of action, though I have a nice letter written out in case I decide to let my thoughts be known. But, more than anything, I want to let go of you and move on. I regret letting you back into my life, only to destroy me once more.

0 comments: