Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter.

I saw that word again today. Well, it's actually two words. When it's being said, it has no impact on me, but once those words are visually placed in front of me, the second my brain actually realizes the information it's process, it's all over. "FUCK YOU" he said. Never has he spoken to me with such hatred, or with so much carelessness and indifference towards my feelings. Now, I know you were only trying to be the best friend and doing your part in my much needed confidence boost, but once you said "Say to yourself 'My name is [REMY] and 'FUCK YOU'!" I felt a cringe in my body, a tenseness in my soul. And, of course, the deafening emptiness in my broken spirit.

And through all of this, I have you as my best friend and I know you meant no harm in your words. You were trying to help boost me up, without knowing what tore me down. But the pain still lingers, and this night is going by to slow. The darkness and silence is creeping up on me, this evening and I've seemed to have lost all ambitions for solving this crisis.

Have I mentioned that I hate Winter?

0 comments: